|May 4, 2021|
Dear ADRIO Member,
Join us at the 36th Annual General Meeting of the ADR Institute of Ontario Inc. to hear from our Board President, Joan Cass, about our organization’s achievements last year and upcoming plans. Other meeting items include Treasurer’s Report, resolution on By-Law amendments, and elections for the ADRIO Board, and for the Ontario position on the ADRIC Board.
When: Thursday, June 3, 2021 from 9:00 to 10:00 am
Where: In view of the requirement for physical distancing due to the current pandemic, ADRIO will hold this year’s AGM as a free online only webinar using Zoom.
Registration is required to receive the link to participate in the AGM online. Register here (or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://adr-ontario.ca/event-calendar/#id=211&wid=1201&cid=1468).
Please note the following 5 links:
1. Notice and Agenda for the Annual General Meeting to be held on June 3, 2021, Minutes of Meeting of June 4, 2020 and 2020 Audited Financial Statements
2. Resolution on By-Law Amendments and two versions of the current By-Law – one with tracked changes and one with changes accepted
3. Announcement of Acclamation for 2 positions: a) the Ontario representative on the ADRIC Board of Directors, who will be acclaimed at the AGM and b) the ADRIO Board of Director candidate outside the Greater Toronto Area, who will be acclaimed at the AGM
4. Proxy Form in PDF format – print, complete and sign by hand, then scan and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Proxy Form in Word format – complete in Word, insert electronic signature, save and email it back to email@example.com (You can download the word file by clicking the download button at the top right corner.)
The link to the election ballots, with voting instructions, will be sent to full members in a separate email.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you online at our 2021 AGM.