In this issue, you’ll find:
- President’s Message by Jennifer Bell, C.Med
- Called to Action (pt. 1): ADRIO’s Path to Truth and Reconciliation by Cathy Wills, MA (Conflict Studies), C.Med, AccFM.
- Med-Arb: Understanding the Difference between Information and Evidence by Michael Erdle, C.Arb, C.Med., FCIArb.
- Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) – Rapport Building in Mediation by Rachael Whitzman – B.Sc
- Parties That Stay Together _________ Together by Marc Bhalla, Hons. B.A., C.Med
- Outsourcing Dispute Resolution Costs 101 by Athan Papadas, LL.M.
- “Mediator Selection – How Do Lawyers and Adjusters Select Mediators?” by Mary Korica
- Building ADR into UK Civil Justice Reforms by Terry Renouf
You’ll also find information on our events, special announcements and much more!
We hope you enjoy the issue and wish you a fantastic fall!