Join us in welcoming the autumn season with The 100th Issue of ADR Update. This edition is full of important, current and thought-provoking content for ADR Professionals. As we transition into a new season, this newsletter is a great source of updated information regarding the Institute and the ADR conversation at large.
In this issue:
- “The Future of ADR is EDR” by Marvin Huberman
- “The Future of ADR is More Change” by Barbara Benoliel
- “Mediators Focus on Everyone…Except Themselves!” Marc Bhalla
- “Coping with Secular Bias in Mediation” by Hayley Rose Glaholt
- “The ‘Secrets’ of Managing Confrontational and Aggressive Behaviour” by Kevin Stapley
- “Surprise at Small Claims Court: Mediation the Morning of Trial” by Jennifer Egsgard
- “Open with Strength: The Power of Opening Remarks in Mediation” by Marshall Schnapp
- “Restorative Justice in Haiti” by Martina Paloheimo
Click HERE to view full newsletter.